What week is better price and crowd wise?

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
I am pre planning a November birthday trip, but unfortunately due to work saying I can only do Monday to Monday for vacation time off, and I wanted November 15-22, due to thanksgiving, I was wondering, price and crowd wise, the 12-19th or 26-December 3?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I have to resubmit my request soon

I am pre planning a November birthday trip, but unfortunately due to work saying I can only do Monday to Monday for vacation time off, and I wanted November 15-22, due to thanksgiving, I was wondering, price and crowd wise, the 12-19th or 26-December 3?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I have to resubmit my request soon
I looked at the rate calendar for Pop Century for your dates and it costs less to go to Disney Nov 26th to December 3rd than earlier in November. The price jumps the weekend before Thanksgiving. A standard view room at Pop Century for the dates 11/12 to 11/19 is $1,146.42. The same room for the dates 11/26 to Dec 3rd is $1.085.66.

We've gone to Disney right after Thanksgiving twice now and we really enjoy that time of year. There are a lot of special Christmas activities at Epcot that start after Thanksgiving. The crowds are okay. The Magic Kingdom is really crowded on the nights that don't have a Christmas party, though. But I think it is a great time to go to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter