What week in December are you going?

When are you going in December?

• The first week of December (1-7)

• The second week of December (8-14)

• The third week of December (15-21)

• The fourth week of December/holiday time (22-31)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been very excited about going to WDW December 13 - 22 for super low crowds (according to UG, one of the very slowest weeks of the entire year). Is anyone else worried that with Disney Visa and Disney Destinations sending out pin code emails for that week, that the crowds will be much bigger?

I am absolutely very worried. I thought this was going to be a low week compared to the weeks before it, but now it seems like alot of people are switching days to take advantage of free dining.

I am absolutely very worried. I thought this was going to be a low week compared to the weeks before it, but now it seems like alot of people are switching days to take advantage of free dining.
That's what I was thinking too. But, I'm not switching dates now. I've had my ADRs and Candlelight Processional Reservations since June and I'm not losing those.

That's what I was thinking too. But, I'm not switching dates now. I've had my ADRs and Candlelight Processional Reservations since June and I'm not losing those.

I don't think it'll be as bad as you think.

These past several years when the economy was strong and people were traveling to WDW in droves, early and mid December was still an enjoyable, less crowded time of year. Disney is probably releasing all these codes lately just hoping to reach December occupancy rates of years past. If they don't reach their occupancy goal, well, it'll be even less crowded than normal for December (which normally isn't very crowded).:thumbsup2

These past several years when the economy was strong and people were traveling to WDW in droves, early and mid December was still an enjoyable, less crowded time of year. Disney is probably releasing all these codes lately just hoping to reach December occupancy rates of years past. If they don't reach their occupancy goal, well, it'll be even less crowded than normal for December (which normally isn't very crowded).:thumbsup2

I defintely agree with what you are saying. But, there's this little irrational part of me that detests crowds and is making me second guess myself.

Either way, I'm really excited for our December WDW trip and can't hardly wait to get there!!!!:santa:

The third week! We'll be at the Beach Club Villas Dec. 16-Dec. 21. :cool1:

I have been very excited about going to WDW December 13 - 22 for super low crowds (according to UG, one of the very slowest weeks of the entire year). Is anyone else worried that with Disney Visa and Disney Destinations sending out pin code emails for that week, that the crowds will be much bigger?

Nope, not worried. We've been there during busy times before so if it is crowded it's not a big deal. It'll be nice if the crowds are low like they say though...

Our Dec. trip is overlapping a bit, we leave on the 14th for 3 nights.

We are trying our hands at camping (in a tent - urgh) at Ft. Wilderness. The kids have been begging to go tent camping forever and I figured Disney is the best place to try tent camping.

December 20th-January 2.I get to play monorail pilot!There's know place like disney to celebrate the holidays!

My DH and will be there 12/4 to12/15 - first 6 nights AKL and last 5 at CR. I am so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter