What weather forecast to follow

lynnzrae

Mouseketeer
I have looked at three different forecast sites and they all vary greatly on the weather for the next 10 days. Does anyone have advice on the best one to follow or is it all a gamble with the ramifications of Florence.

It is all a gamble, and truthfully they usually can't get it right 24 hours before :p I only look to see what the temperatures will be, because every day shows 60% chance of afternoon rain anyway....

Okay, so this is nothing unusual and I need to turn my frown upside down. I don't mind some rain every day but I don't want every day to be a wash out. I don't mind poncho wearing but I don't want to only be wearing a poncho all week/ :)

Thank you for writing this. It really does make me feel better.

You should never trust any forecast for Orlando that's more than a few hours out.

It's been crazy, even a few hours ago until now has changed drastically. I'm going to let it go, let it go...;) Sorry for the cheese.

Could it be a look on the bright side scenario and maybe it will be lower crowds or is it really no impact on anything?

Okay, so this is nothing unusual and I need to turn my frown upside down. I don't mind some rain every day but I don't want every day to be a wash out. I don't mind poncho wearing but I don't want to only be wearing a poncho all week/ :)

Thank you for writing this. It really does make me feel better.
Please please please do not let the weather over the next week dictate your mood today thinking about it. If it is anything like it has been (and should still be) you will have sun and heat for 75% of your time with clouds for 10-15% and intermittent rain for 10-15% of your time there. The rain will last from anywhere from 2 minutes to.... well too long to be happy but you won't be upset.

Do what we do, bring a small backpack, but your ponchos inside and go enjoy the parks. If it drizzles or there's light rain put on the poncho and don't change anything. Heavy rain, find somewhere to hang out for a meal or indoor entertainment.

Rain does have an impact on crowds, not huge but some.

We do not check until the day or two before. When we were there last month, it changed daily the week before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter