What we did right and wrong with DS4 and DS7 (long)

what are the Passports like? Are they similar inside to a regular passport? Can I just make one myself for them? DD7 will be making a journal for each country in Epcot for school so can I just make up a passport page to go in it and not spend the money? Will the CM's sign (or whatever) non-Disney passports?

Your trip was exactly like mine was last year. By the end of the week, DS and DD were eating hamburgers and anything else that was not chicken nuggets. I still had a week of food left as we went for 10 days! My children will be the same age as yours this year, and last year they loved the creepy crawling things. They thought it was too funny!

Thanks for the tips, of course there is always something that you hadn't thought of to do.

deb305! Thanks for the fantastic ride/attraction report and tips. I appreciate it so much! Michele :)

lovetoscrap
Two things-
Yes the coloring takes time, but if you are with DH what a great way to shop/eat. DH would watch DD 4yrs while I pushed 1 yr old through shops (mostly browsing) and got food snacks for us. Also frequently there are characters near these stations (Pooh in England, Aladdin and Genie in Morroco, Mushu in China etc).

Regarding the Passports-The great thing are the stamps for each country that match up to things in country (Clock, statute etc). It gives the kids something to look for. When the CM would sign the book they would include a phrase from that country. Next time we go we'll buy only one book, and let the kids share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter