What was your first resort?

The actual first one was All-Star Music in 2001, but I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge with my wife and then 6 and 4 year old daughters back in late Nov - early Dec 2007 for our first family trip. It was a perfect intro resort for all of us - perfect theming and location.

My first stay was at the Disney Institute in May 1999. My parents and I stayed in a 1 bedroom villa.

CBR when I was 10 or so (‘93, ‘94?). I haven’t been back to WDW since, and am in the process of of saving and planning for a 2023 trip with my family. I might be staying at CBR in March to attend a wedding, so it will be nice to see if it awakens any of those childhood feelings. While there for the wedding, I’ll be doing some recon to determine where my family will be staying.

He first on property stay i can remember was at Old Key West and it is still one of my favorites!

It's all in my signature starting with POFQ. Since buying into DVC in 2010, we stay exclusively at DVC Deluxe accommodations.

My first was Poly, with my sister in 1976. With my DH and kids, it was 1994 at Ft. Wilderness cabins, then 1995 offsite, then 1996 BWV studio for cash, finally 1997 Poly, and that was the trip during which we bought DVC.

Wilderness Lodge in1995.......my gf now wife brought me for my 30th birthday (food and fun ticket) been hooked ever since :cool1:

Contemporary in the mid 1970s. I was about 5 or 6.
Once we started going again regularly...Pop Century in 2005 (after several offsite stays,)
Bought DVC in 2011, first DVC resort-SSR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter