What was your favourite date night to have with your parents growing up?

Steak night or pizza night. There were these two places that had coupons sent in standard monthy coupon mailings, and it was always at a good price. But it was fun.

We used to go to this fried food type of place where you would order at a window and the eat outside at one of the picnic tables. There was a big area for kids to run around and I used to love going there on a Saturday night. They also had an ice cream window and we always got to get ice cream before we left.

A large group from our church would go to Pizza Hut once or twice a month. I have fond memories of those days.

On Saturday evenings we would all go to a local pizza place. Mom & Dad sat in one booth and we sat in another, and we could order whatever we wanted. It made us feel so grown up, even though they were in the booth right next to us.

Going to the tavern on Friday night with my dad, ordering the fish fry to take home and having a soda at the bar while my dad had a beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter