What was your favorite Disney wedding or honeymoon memory?

My answers come in 2 parts since we had a week long trip for our wedding...and we went back 3 months later by ourselves for our Disneymoon.

1. What was your favorite Disney wedding or Disneymoon memory?
Wedding - besides the "I do"...we went into the MK after the ceremony for our dinner at CRT. After dinner, DH and I had our first dance - in the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it parade. One of the photopass photographers nearby saw us in our post-wedding attire and started snapping pics like crazy! Three days later we were Grand Marshals in the MK parade!

Disneymoon - The one little pixie dust moment that sticks in my head is when we went to DHS. We were in line to buy frozen lemonade and the CM saw our shirts (I made shirts for every day). I pulled out the card to pay and she shook her head and said "It's on the mouse." It was not the most outrageous thing that happened, but it was so sweet.

2. What was the one thing you think back and say "Thank goodness I booked/bought/added" to your wedding or Disneymoon?

Wedding - Booking Randy Chapman!!! We got married at SOG and the package included an hour of photography and 40 prints. I am so glad we booked Randy. He was AWESOME. We still had the SOG photographer...the pics were nothing compared to Randy's. We loved his pics so much that we're already talking family pics for our trip next summer.

Disneymoon - Our location. We stayed at the BCV. Love that place! We were relaxing that trip so to be able to stroll into EPCOT or DHS was heavenly.

3. If you could have changed any aspect of your wedding or Disneymoon, what would it be?

Wedding - the amount of time we spent playing tour guides...won't go into details, but, let's just say two of our guests drove us bonkers. Hence, we had a separate Disneymoon!

Disneymoon - We would have added more special experiences like a fireworks cruise or an extra tour or two.

4. What was your favorite souvineer/memento from your wedding or Disneymoon?

Wedding - besides Randy's pics...our photopass CD. We had our bride/groom ears on everywhere and all of the photopass photographers got amazing pics. At AK, we ended up with our own personal photo shoot from one of the photographers. We did at least 10 different poses.

Disneymoon - We were hoping for a little mousketeer as a souvenir, but it didn't work out that way. But I'd say my favorite was the pics of Minnie we drew at the Animator's Academy. We called our Disneymoon the "stop and smell the roses" trip...and it was the first time we did lots of the little things the parks have to offer. We had just as much fun as when we roared at Rope Drop on previous trips!!!

Thanks to all who have shared memories...it's so much fun to read through them and think back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter