What was your best quick service with alcohol meal?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
We had two incredibly good qs deals when alcohol was first included with the ddp. La Cantina de San Angel in Epcot, the tacos and $16 margaritas and at the quiet pool at the Poly, sushi and awesome cocktails. Any outstanding qs meals for you?

Last edited:
I was going to say cantina when I read your title before clicking and reading your post! Delicious! I also enjoy the vodka drink at backlot express, I think it has guava maybe? But for the food there, I usually get the chicken nuggets or the caprese sandwich. Nothing fancy but I like it.

The Polite Pig in Disney Springs was fantastic for a QS credit!

I had BBQ ribs, cornbread, slaw, and BBQ waffle fries along with a nice sized beer all for a QS credit.

They also have the best bourbon selection on WDW property although a bit pricey but that's to be expected when in the Disney limits.

The Polite Pig in Disney Springs was fantastic for a QS credit!

I had BBQ ribs, cornbread, slaw, and BBQ waffle fries along with a nice sized beer all for a QS credit.

That's exactly what I was going to post. Excellent value, huge portions and very good food!

I also love BOG for lunch as a QS credit especially now that alcohol is included. Braised pork and Cabernet Sauvignon prices out around $34. and I personally love it. :p

My two favorites were at CBR we had a pork sandwich and a beer, and at Backlot express the burger with pork and a vodka lemonade. I loved having a beer and French onion soup (added on) at BOG, but the French dip wasn't that great. No cheese or onion, and it was dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter