What was the last US state you were in besides the one you're in right now?

Texas, before that New York for 2 days, California was right before New York.
At the end of this week I will fly to Texas for a day or 2, back to Florida, then to Las Vegas and 3 days in Los Angeles before flying back home to Florida.
Rinse. Lather. Repeat.
I live out of a suitcase.

I'm one of the weirdos living in Washington, DC, so for 99% of my time I'm not actually in a state. My most recent departure from DC was a trip to Maryland on Friday.

Mine was Pennsylvania for the same concert! :) Ours was about 2 weeks ago. But I am another border person here, live about 10 miles from the PA border and about 20 miles to the Maryland border.

I saw that concert here in Mass about a month ago.
Last state I was in besides the one I'm in was New Hampshire about 2 weeks ago on vacation in the white Mountains.

I'm not an American, but the last time I visited the US, it was to see my father in New Jersey. :)

Just got back from a week at a cabin in Maine in the lakes region. So relaxing and beautiful. We go a couple times of year and I just don't think that its enough. We need to work more time into our lives to go.

We did drive through New Hampshire on our way home, but only bought alcohol there and then Massachusetts. Don't mean to offend anyone, but I HATE MASS!!!! Maybe it's just that 495 is a nightmare every time we drive through, but I can't wait to get out of there. :p

Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York. Made the 18 Hour Drive from NY to Florida to relocate.

Hmm...I guess it was Indiana, driving home from Michigan last summer. Bummer...that reminds me we haven't been out of the state in over a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter