What was the last thing you binge watched?

Finished Gravity Falls. Waited on The Bad Batch when it was released, caught up on the first four episodes. Given the appearance of a recent character, I'm now hoping for a Mando cameo.

Vincenzo (kdrama). The trailers are kind of deceiving, it’s a dark comedy and the funny bits are hilarious!!! It does get a lot darker towards the end.

I LOVE both of these! Have you watched the last episode of The Pacific yet? It kills me every time. And I must have watched BOB 20 times! I never get tired of it.

For me, Southern Charm! I just love everyone on it.

I have it gets me every time! I'm not sure if you've heard, but they are doing another miniseries similar to BOB and The Pacific on the B52 bombers I think. I know it's aviation focused.

Handmaids Tale.

It had been too long since the start of the new season that I had to binge watch old episode to refresh my memory.

I have it gets me every time! I'm not sure if you've heard, but they are doing another miniseries similar to BOB and The Pacific on the B52 bombers I think. I know it's aviation focused.
Oooh I can't wait for the new one, thanks!
When Leckie picks up Vera's hand and stares into her eyes at dinner ... >sigh< I love how they showed them all returning home. I wish BOB had at least one episode with them returning home. Whenever I watch that series, I have a hard time letting them go when it's over. I think I have read every one of their books too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter