What was the greatest pain you've experienced?

Prior to an MRI of the shoulder with contract, the injection of the solution into the shoulder pocket. I've been lucky to have this done 3 times. Not to mention local anesthesia doesn't work well for me so i feel almost everything.

This morning at 3 a.m. Gallbladder attack; spent the morning in the ER because it was that terrible. I'm having surgery next week to remove it.
Thats the worst! Been there done that. Thought I was having a heart attack being stabbed through both sides of my chest. You'll feel so much better after surgery. Take it easy and get well soon!

Breast biopsy where the local anesthetic hadn't kicked in yet. Then 2 weeks later, another biopsy on same breast. Then not long after that, 2 month recovery from a double mastectomy. You have no idea how often you use your chest muscles until something gets sewn into them and you can't use them for awhile.

All of that was harder than recovery from a C-section.

When my dentist hit a nerve during an appointment to get a crown. They literally held down my arms bc at that moment I think my natural reaction might’ve been to strike back. It was intense and horrific! Thankfully it didn’t last too long.

Thats the worst! Been there done that. Thought I was having a heart attack being stabbed through both sides of my chest. You'll feel so much better after surgery. Take it easy and get well soon!

Thank you! I laid down and napped for a few hours, and now I'm eating some saltine crackers. I think the worst of this particular attack has passed by.

When my dentist hit a nerve during an appointment to get a crown. They literally held down my arms bc at that moment I think my natural reaction might’ve been to strike back. It was intense and horrific! Thankfully it didn’t last too long.
I wanted to knock out the dentist when doing a root canal.

Thank you! I laid down and napped for a few hours, and now I'm eating some saltine crackers. I think the worst of this particular attack has passed by.
Has anyone told you to try laying on your left side during an attack? Once I learned that trick my gallbladder pain become much more managable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter