What 'unusual' thing is sold out at your supermarket?

@stindall - Have you tried Amazon? I use the 7th Generation unscented wipes, and they show them available there.

I ALMOST bought the amazon brand unscented because they have good reviews but I didn’t and now they’re gone. I’ll check for those next time thank you! I use other Seventh Generation products and I always like them. I actually had a delivery subscription for all baby products from Target, but they were all canceled due to stock issues.

Can someone please send shredded mozzarella cheese to DC? I just want to make some pizzas, sis.

I have tried for three weeks now and there is none to be had.

This is niche, but I want some lamb chops pretty bad, too. Those are nowhere to be found either.

OMG! All we have here in Texas is shredded mozzarella! No cojack, no cheddar, no taco blend!

Everything Dairy, but the Silk. Every time I walk past the dairy aisles the Milkshakes song goes through my head 🤔489709

Our WM's are out of cauliflower products....riced cauliflower, cauliflower tots, cauliflower hasbrown. Never knew cauliflower was so popular.

Kind of the opposite, but I’m starting to see chicken quarters being stocked in supermarkets that would never carry them before. They had them all the time when I lived in the city when college, but I’ve never seen them where I live now.

For those that don’t know, chicken quarters are a cheaper cut of chicken that’s a thigh and leg that’s still connected. It usually comes in a bag and it’s super cheap. It’s also super delicious.

I wonder if I’ll start to see more cheaper cuts of meat as this goes on.

Stock on the switches had been crazy since animal crossing launched. I lucked out on getting my physical copy of animal crossing at target on launch day. Already had my switch from Black Friday 2018.

I was finally able to order Animal Crossing online today. I also saw 4 Switch Lites in the wild during my Wal-Mart run. Hopefully the drought of Switches is near its end. I’ve had the system since its launch and it’s a really fun system.

Our WM's are out of cauliflower products....riced cauliflower, cauliflower tots, cauliflower hasbrown. Never knew cauliflower was so popular.

Every store here has all the riced cauliflower, no fresh. I had a grocery delivery from Walmart today, ordered cucumbers and received asparagus. 😖 I think I'm going to try and dice it up really small and throw it into a quiche or something.

Cheese hasn't been an issue for us locally in CA but potatoes and flour are really hard to come by.

Weirdly, we don't seem to be having problems getting toilet paper and such. But my god, I can't lay hands on a bottle of DayQuil to save my life. This time of year, my sinuses are going haywire and I'm essential personnel, so I have to go to work.

While coughing.

You can see why this is an issue.
Thank You for all you are doing right and Be Safe out there. I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes if you can get local honey it can help with the seasonal allergies. This works on the premise that you are exposed to small amounts of your allergen contained in the honey and could build up an immunity. Plus you can pretend your Pooh and calm the rumbly in your tumbly.

Every store here has all the riced cauliflower, no fresh. I had a grocery delivery from Walmart today, ordered cucumbers and received asparagus. 😖 I think I'm going to try and dice it up really small and throw it into a quiche or something.
I am not a fan of Asparagus either so I am afraid I would either have to give it away or throw it away!

At my store we are now out of every single game system. I mean it's a given the Switchs would be gone, but we sold all the PS4s, the digital only Xbox ones that have been collecting dust, the 2DS consoles we couldn't push during the holidays. Everything.

My way of life is catching on apparently. I keep thinking there's gonna be some hardworking person that's never played a game in their life picking up a controller today and turning on Skyrim for the first time ever and it makes me smile.

I am not a fan of Asparagus either so I am afraid I would either have to give it away or throw it away!
Have you tried roasting it ? I wasn't fan but tried a roasting receipe & now eat it weekly. Same thing with Broccoli.

Have you tried roasting it ? I wasn't fan but tried a roasting receipe & now eat it weekly. Same thing with Broccoli.
I don't eat broccoli either, but that is for a medical reason. But all part of Asparagus just are gross to me. The smell, the texture. I have roasted, grilled, boiled. You name it and I just can't do it. My husband likes it so a couple times a year I will fix it for him when I can have the back door and windows open so it doesn't stink up my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter