What type of site for Wild Women's Weekend?

What type of site do you want for WWW?

• preferred

• full

• partial

• cabin

Results are only viewable after voting.

PolynesianPixie

Creating my own fairy tale realit
What type of site or cabin do you want for the WWW? Also, would you be willing to share with others? This will help us organize the group and enable the lovely Rhonda to better help us!

Also, if you have a better idea for a name than Wild Women's Weekend, please share it!

I put down full hookup as I know most folks have bigger rigs than I do and need a full hookup. However, if the majority votes partial, I'm happy with that.

I'll have a guest with me in a tent already.

Have three other tents available for folks to borrow.

I'll probably arrive Thursday and depart Monday.

I voted Partial but would be OK with any old plot of land at FW and I hope to share a site.

Carol, If we ended up getting a couple sites on a partial (or any) loop can I help you set up a WWW tent city?

I voted Partial but would be OK with any old plot of land at FW and I hope to share a site.

Carol, If we ended up getting a couple sites on a partial (or any) loop can I help you set up a WWW tent city?

Absolutely!!!!!

Just bumping!!! I only see 7 votes here!!! I thought there were more of us wanting to go to this!!!! (Poly, you might want to change the title, the Acronym might not be catching folks eye!!!)

Just bumping!!! I only see 7 votes here!!! I thought there were more of us wanting to go to this!!!! (Poly, you might want to change the title, the Acronym might not be catching folks eye!!!)

Good point! I'll fix that. Also, there is a whole lot of interest, but I'm not sure everyone who wants to go is able to commit right now. I imagine we'll get a few sites reserved, then others will trickle in, possibley sharing some of the ones already spoken for.

I haven't voted yet, but I am fine with whatever. If it looks like partial is all we need, then maybe we'll request 2000 loop so those who would rather stay in a cabin can be close by.

Would the 800 loop work as a preferred? If we had a site or two there and a site or two in the 2000 they would be fairly close to each other for visiting purposes. Or 800 and 900 (I don't know how much space there is on the sand pads in the 900 loop - enough for a couple tents?)

How's this sound??

Those that want partial can request 2000, those that want full can request 900, and those that want Preferred can request 800 and those that want a cabin can request 2100, then the loop that has the most sites in the group next to each other can be the host of the potluck. (If we have one).

tell him that all the old ladies have seats on the boat, and he'll be fighting for truth justice and the American way somewhere else. You'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter