• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what tv movie genres did you hate growing up?

Sci-Fi….not a fan, so no Star Trek for me :sad2:

Western
Horror
Romcoms
Still dislike them & won't watch unless forced.
My fav movie genre was and still is sci-fi

I love Westerns on the big screen but Western TV shows from the old days were absolutely boring.

Say, pardner, while you're here: Clint Eastwood actually used the same pistol grips with a snake emblem from Rawhide when he worked on the Dollars trilogy, aren't you all excited to learn that? *crickets chirping*

I have a hard time with WESTERNS. They were aplenty in the 60's! :( There must be an audience still alive that likes them because it's on cable too much.

I like Westerns but NOT the spaghetti Westerns that came later - too violent for me - also don’t care for a lot of the classic ‘film noir’ that entailed gangsters and such…or weird foreign films…currently, movies aimed at 14 year old boys hold no appeal to me (looking at you Top Gun)…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter