• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Treasure cruise are you booking next week?

Does anyone know why the February sailing 7 night eastern itinerary that does not stop in Puerto Rico is priced at a higher starting value? That sailing has a lot of concierge rooms available. I for sure thought January would be priced higher because more people would want to book but that sailing is lesser in price than Feb.
Feb 15th? It's a holiday weekend and a school vacation week in many areas.

We ended up calling and getting through in less than 10 minutes. Originally was going to do the New Years cruise but ended up deciding to go on March 8 and saved 4k by doing a verandah on March 8 vs New Years. I checked just now and website still grayed out for me.
That's great you finally got through. I was on the site and it told me coming soon as well. I kept refreshing and it changed to then I could book. I didn't have to clear any cache either. Not sure what time you started on the site.

Not sure which one I want yet, but can I just say the announcement video showing the ship was one of the worst I have ever seen Disney produce lol

My travel agent finally got through and was able to book us. Got the room we wanted, a family verandah in the bumpout! Sailing May 3rd, it was $5.9k for two people which is about what we expected.

Not sure which one I want yet, but can I just say the announcement video showing the ship was one of the worst I have ever seen Disney produce lol
I agree. We saw it while on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago and it left me scratching my head.

So we are signed in as silver, confirmed that it has our silver status correct, and the website still says coming soon for Treasure bookings. I can’t do anything… anyone else having this issue?
you can call. Also, it might be some sort of issue with your Disney account. I had issues because I never set a birthdate for my account and therefore it cannot fully connect with the DCL account. You should be able to get this looked at, unfortunately I did not find the contact info as I am in Germany and get diverted to German Disney sites automatically...

Does anyone know why the February sailing 7 night eastern itinerary that does not stop in Puerto Rico is priced at a higher starting value? That sailing has a lot of concierge rooms available. I for sure thought January would be priced higher because more people would want to book but that sailing is lesser in price than Feb.
That cruise is more expensive because it’s over president’s day.

What are your thoughts on the east bound? That does San Juan instead of Saint Thomas?

What are your thoughts on the east bound? That does San Juan instead of Saint Thomas?
I loved San Juan as a port. Very easy to do on your own and plenty to see with the forts and the pretty town. At Thomas to me seemed more of a beach stop, less than a sightseeing port. We did an excursion to St John which was lovely, but it was a bit convoluted with taking a ferry and then an open air bus on St John. We had both St Thomas and San Juan on our Eastern in 2014.

My travel agent finally got through and was able to book us. Got the room we wanted, a family verandah in the bumpout! Sailing May 3rd, it was $5.9k for two people which is about what we expected.
How do you know if your room is in the bump out? are all 4a rooms in the bump out?

We booked a cruise for May. Really looking forward to it. Tough for us to do January-April, and felt like we couldn't justify the cost of the December sailings.

I'm still waiting for more details about the Treasure. Maybe some of you already know this. Is the Marvel Dinner show the same one as on the Wish? We are ambivalent about Coco. Also curious to see what theming emerges in other areas on the ship. It looks like it will be highly similar to the Wish, but I'm curious to see what improvements (if any) they make.

We're booked on the August 26-May 3--- Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay. Looking forward to 3 at sea days to really enjoy the ship!
Opted for deck 8 midship (9 was my first choice but didn't have a location I wanted)
Really looking forward to the Coco restaurant - one of my favorite movies. Less excited about Worlds of Marvel repeat since it didn't wow us on the Wish.

We're booked on the August 26-May 3--- Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay. Looking forward to 3 at sea days to really enjoy the ship!
Opted for deck 8 midship (9 was my first choice but didn't have a location I wanted)
Really looking forward to the Coco restaurant - one of my favorite movies. Less excited about Worlds of Marvel repeat since it didn't wow us on the Wish.
Same here, I'm ready for a fantastic time! We went with deck 9 which was the highest 7A we could find when our window opened. :)

We had April 26th - May 3 planned also, but DD and her husband wanted to go April 5th. So we are going on another western and spending 1,000.00 more just to sail with family.
On the bright side we got the same stateroom that we had on the wish. Perfect location!! 10098 & 10100 connecting

Once you both are booked, you can link your reservations. You can do this online when you’re logged in and looking at the reservation in your account. In my experience, both parties have to go through the process of linking for it to show up in both of your accounts.

Once you’re linked, Disney will automatically seat you together at dinner (as long as you both have the same seating).

As for Palo and Enchante, linking will help all the adults in in your two parties show up when you look to make a reservation. But, the system only allows you to make reservations for people if their stateroom’s booking window is open. So on the silver booking day, you will have access to make Palo and Enchante reservations, but your friends who have no Castaway status will show up as greyed out and you won’t be able to select them. The only time you’d be able to make a reservation for all of you is once their booking window is open, which may or may not be too late. But as always, checking in-person once you book the cruise is often successful
Hi, I was searching the threads for linking reservations and saw this post. When you say link them online, can you do it in the DCL app does it have to be on the website?

It’s odd, because when I call DCL they say my reservations are linked. However I can’t see the other reservation in my app. My booking window for excursions opens in February so I have time, but I want to make sure I can book for everyone.

Hi, I was searching the threads for linking reservations and saw this post. When you say link them online, can you do it in the DCL app does it have to be on the website?

It’s odd, because when I call DCL they say my reservations are linked. However I can’t see the other reservation in my app. My booking window for excursions opens in February so I have time, but I want to make sure I can book for everyone.
You can add both reservations on the app. You'll need Last Name, DOB, and reservation numbers so you can see both reservations on the app. You'll need to do this so you can see the applicable number of parties/staterooms. I believe that DCL will use the highest tier applicable in each stateroom. If you're a higher tier than the other staterooms, it doesn't mean that the other party members will necessarily have the same booking window as you.

When DCL says they're linked, it probably means that they now both parties are linked.

We had April 26th - May 3 planned also, but DD and her husband wanted to go April 5th. So we are going on another western and spending 1,000.00 more just to sail with family.
On the bright side we got the same stateroom that we had on the wish. Perfect location!! 10098 & 10100 connecting
We’re on the April 5 sailing as well! It was just what ended up working best with our various schedules and had the staterooms we wanted.

We’re on the April 5 sailing as well! It was just what ended up working best with our various schedules and had the staterooms we wanted.

We are on that sailing, too! It’s my son’s spring break. We’ve never done a 7-day Caribbean and we’re excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter