What Tour Would You Design For Adventures By Disney?

I have two ideas.

First, I do alot of overnight motorcycle trips every year, and Disney would do a wonderful job of itinerary, destination, and sightseeing planning. There are many places to go and things to do that being on a motorcycle actually make better.

Secondly, how about an Amazing Race meets eco-challenge kind of event. Hidden clues and destinations with athletics and endurance aspects built in would be a cool trip.

Excellent, toss in a few 5- 10 K and maybe a marathon, some SCUBA, natural History project, Easter Island, Sailing, and we might just haev a trp.

OK lets see if this would work, Start by Setting sail from FL, cruise the Bahamas then down the Leeward’s, Transatlantic to GB Motorcycle Isle of Man , Scotland, Wales , Ireland, then to the continent, end in Gibralter, sail to Greece via North Africa. Istanbul to take the Orient Express back and then Fly to South Africa, travel/ sail north to Tanzania, eliminate a few pirates along the way, Then to India and Nepal, from there to China, In China , sail down the Yangsee , Xian, Li Valley, Great Wall, etc etc… then Japan, then Palau , Yap and Chuk …. Sail to Terra del Fuego and Antarctica, then to Puru fro the Inca Trail, then down the Amazon, then set sail north and transit the Panama Canal, sailing north to LA, cross southern US via motor bike, ending back in FL. Where you parked your car. Should be able to hit all Disney parks, I bet it would take a lot of DVC points….

Japan definitely!

Egypt - no way! We just got back from a cruise to the Eastern Med and Egypt. Our ship was overnight in Alexandria, so we did a 2-day tour to Cairo. It was an awesome experience, but no way I'd want to spend more than a couple days in the country. It is EXTREMELY dirty, and it'd be impossible to keep all the guests healthy there. On the ship, they put in extra cleanliness measures. There was hand gel everywhere - even in all the elevators. And they wouldn't allow us to serve ourselves at the buffet after our Egypt stop.

I spent a week in Luxor many years ago, and the Nile cruise boats would also stop there. I would say a high proportion of the people on the boats had experienced stomach problems. Unfortunately Egypt is not a rich country, so you do have to be very careful about what you eat and drink (eg only fully cooked food, bottled water even for brushing teeth, no washed fruit or veg unless fully cooked). I think I mainly lived on burgers and fries.

The temples and the tombs in the Valley of the Kings were fantastic though!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter