What to wear first week of December?

We are going that week.

We are coming from a colder climate so I will wear a lighter weight winter jacket on plane, so I'll have that in case there is a real cold snap. I'll also have hat, gloves (in case even colder when we get hom) and throw in some ear muffs.
I have one of those Love Your Melon hats with the Minnie Ear poms. I hope I get a chance to wear it once while there!

Otherwise I'm bringing the jeans I wear on the plane and one other pair (can wear jeans more than once), then packing shorts, dresses/skirts (mostly midi-length) and summer tops. Also some long sleeve tops in case it's cooler. Packing a foldable rain-jacket and then a lightweight jacket that I can wear with dresses, etc. if cooler at night.
Shoes I'd wear any time of year. Bathing suit. My husband same idea, two pairs of jeans (one he'll wear), some flannels, a jacket and then the rest warm weather stuff.

If I run out of cold weather stuff, then that's just an excuse to buy something.

I bought a very large suitcase for this trip. 😃

Last edited:
You never know. It could be anywhere from in the 40s to in the 90s in the same week. Pack it all. LOL

I got my pack-able, squishy fiber filled jacket from 32 degrees for $20. It was a great investment for travel to Disney and also to my sister's in NOLA during questionable-weather times. This jacket is pretty warm but rolls down into nothing so it's easy to cram into a suitcase for travel purposes. My big winter coat? Nope, not lugging it. I really like this jacket.
https://www.32degrees.com/collectio...packable-hooded-jacket?variant=40560901783641

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter