What to watch after Sons of Anarchy?

After I finished SoA which was many nights up way too late I saw Hell on Wheels which again was up many nights way too late.

I never finished Breaking Bad. It got old in the last few seasons and I just drifted away from it. Walking Dead is still running on AMC but is now dead, it's a completely different show now but is good for many seasons.

Dexter is gone from Netflix, I don't know if it's on any other service. I watched 1 episode and it was gone. That one sounds like a popular one. Hanna the series on Prime was very good. I just watched the movie from 2011 I think and turned it off but the series was good. The series is Jason Bourne'ish.

I caught the first episode of Justified and want to come back to that one. I think that is the one with Timothy Oliphant. I like him as an actor. He kind of reminds me of Bill Paxton.

After I finished SoA which was many nights up way too late I saw Hell on Wheels which again was up many nights way too late.

I never finished Breaking Bad. It got old in the last few seasons and I just drifted away from it. Walking Dead is still running on AMC but is now dead, it's a completely different show now but is good for many seasons.

Dexter is gone from Netflix, I don't know if it's on any other service. I watched 1 episode and it was gone. That one sounds like a popular one. Hanna the series on Prime was very good. I just watched the movie from 2011 I think and turned it off but the series was good. The series is Jason Bourne'ish.

I caught the first episode of Justified and want to come back to that one. I think that is the one with Timothy Oliphant. I like him as an actor. He kind of reminds me of Bill Paxton.
I agree about Walking Dead, I liked it a lot better early on but now I feel like I've come this far, I have to finish it. I enjoyed Dexter, looking forward to the episodes coming up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter