• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to try for first?

JoyAhead

Mouseketeer
So for ADRs do I really need to be up at 6am? Our TA says no, but rumor seems to be yes. Ive never done this before, so I don't know, but we have a baby soooooo I don't want to get up early if he is actually sleeping! We are pretty flexible for most dinners because we have park hoppers and have planned most dinners for nights MK closes early, so we will be leaving the park anyway and can go where ever we have reservations. See anything we should move? Also, will dining packages be out yet, or will I have to wait to book those? THANKS!

Here is what we want:
Sunday - BOG lunch, Akershus Dinner (BBB during the afternoon)
Monday - Tusker House lunch ROL package pref. QS dinner
Tuesday - Minnie's Holiday Dine lunch Candlelight package pref. QS dinner
Wednesday - Garden Grill lunch QS dinner
Thursday - BOG late breakfast if we can't get lunch the first day, Ohana early dinner (or 1900)
Friday - 1900 Park Faire dinner (or Ohana if not open Thurs)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter