• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to put on DCP bucket list?

Common items that I've seen include:
1) Riding every ride at all four parks
2) Finishing the Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream
3) Hitting all four parks in one day
4) Drinking around the world at Epcot
5) Visit every Disney Resort
6) Stay at MK til the Kiss Goodnight, or alternatively, "open to close" every park at least once

There's a ton out there you can do! Those are just common ones I've seen :) I personally didn't do a bucket list, but I know it's a fun way to make sure you get the most out of your DCP. Enjoy!

Hannah has some great suggests. I would say the things I have to add are more of tips but can also be bucket list goals:

1. Pay attention to the Dining discounts and eat at as many places as you can
2. Try not to be instantly recognizable as a CP. CPs have something about them (we all did)
3. Take full advantage of getting into the parks
4. Get a Universal season pass
5. Get to know Orlando outside of the parks
6. Visit the beaches on the gulf side and the Atlantic side (I suggest Siesta Key)
7. Make friends with the full timers, those relationships will last. I know CPs from my program (2012) and we still get them into the parks when they come back to visit.

This is going to be the best experience that so many would love to have but cant. Enjoy it!

This i
Hannah has some great suggests. I would say the things I have to add are more of tips but can also be bucket list goals:

2. Try not to be instantly recognizable as a CP. CPs have something about them (we all did)
6. Visit the beaches on the gulf side and the Atlantic side (I suggest Siesta Key)
7. Make friends with the full timers, those relationships will last. I know CPs from my program (2012) and we still get them into the parks when they come back to visit.

This is going to be the best experience that so many would love to have but cant. Enjoy it!

This is not a bucket list item but in regards to #2. DO NOT WEAR YOUR BLUE ID AROUND THE PARKS. I REPEAT. DO NOT WEAR YOUR BLUE ID AROUND THE PARKS. COOL YOU WORK FOR DISNEY. CONGRATS!!

It makes you look like a TOOL imo. :)

What are some things I should put on a DCP bucket list??
I agree with this list 1000%. I'm not sure if you plan on taking your car or not, but I did and I am so thankful I did. I got to go out and explore Orlando, and that is just something that is worth doing. (and if you don't have a car, at least make friends with someone who does lol)

I know there is a Hoop-Dee-Doo showing at Fort Wilderness that has a great discount and me and my roommate went one night and we had the best time!

I very strongly agree with #2! (haha) There's just something about a CP that you can spot from a ways away! And #7. I finished my program, and I still keep in contact with several full timers on a weekly basis (as well as my CP friends) There are people down there you will meet that are so special that are not just CP's.

Oh. And I say take lots of pictures. These are going to be memories in the making. I have quite a few pictures, but there are still some days I wish I had taken more.

Lastly, have fun and just enjoy the magic. This is an opportunity of a lifetime!

Vlog your program! Even if you don't post it on youtube, do it for yourself. You'll be glad you did when your program is over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter