What to Pack

pochac

Earning My Ears
Leaving in two days with my boyfriend. we'll be staying for 7 nights. what are the musts to pack??? i don't want to bring too much, so if someone can let me know what would be just right to bring, that'd be great. Thanks!

Comfortable shoes, shorts, jeans or long pants and long sleeve shirt/sweatshirt for night time it may get a bit cool. I always bring a black blazer and black pants and a dresses/or skirts that does not wrinkle and black high heel shoes. You can wear the heels with the pants and blazer in the evening or the dress. Kakhi pants and loafers are always good. It also depends on where you are going to be dining at night. Disney is pretty laid back and casual. I would pack according to what you will be doing at night - the daytime attire is pretty much self explanitory. Don't forget the sunscreen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter