What to pack for the 24 hour event?? Event Tips!

V2000

DIS Veteran
Hi there!

I am looking for tips for what to pack for the 24 hour event.
I know there will be crowds and wait times! What can help me during my wait? Something I can bring? Maybe even a game to play in line?

So far I am bringing..

• Backpack
  • Water
  • Camera
  • Sunblock
  • portable charger

I'm going alone, so i won't have anyone to interact with. I'm bringing:

• Backpack
  • Medicines
  • Sunscreen
  • Light jacket
  • Small umbrella for early hours chance rain
  • Smartphone
  • Power source to charge phone
  • A book
  • Pen and paper for writing important stuff for my blog
  • Deodorant
  • A change of clothes for night
  • Camera
  • Water bottle
  • Snacks for early am wait

I'm pretty much bringing the same things as beachdreamr above but I'm also bringing my iPod with some Disney movies on it to watch when I'm taking breaks or sitting on the curb for 2hrs waiting for the parade to start! So funny, I downloaded Mary Poppins before I even knew they were doing the sing-a-long. I'll have to check that out!

I'm pretty much bringing the same things as beachdreamr above but I'm also bringing my iPod with some Disney movies on it to watch when I'm taking breaks or sitting on the curb for 2hrs waiting for the parade to start! So funny, I downloaded Mary Poppins before I even knew they were doing the sing-a-long. I'll have to check that out!

Good one! I would love to watch Disney Movies!

I'll be working so I won't be there for the full 24, but if I were I'd bring (other than the items the other posters mentioned) my iPad/earbuds, flip flops in case my feet start to hurt in my other shoes, face wipes, rollerball perfume, and mittens/gloves.

I'm not counting on being able to snag a locker, so I'm bringing my smallest back pack. In it I'll have a fleece blanket that folds up really small, a set of silk long underwear to put on when the sun goes down, wallet stripped down to the barest essentials, sun screen, a small first aid kit (including blister kit), some crystal light packets, a few pins fro trading, battery pack for phone, ear buds, sunglasses. There won't be much room for souvenirs, but I can't imagine hauling anything extra around with me on such a long "day".

if anyone is planning on doing the full 24 hours a fresh pair of socks is a must.

I'm bringing

- Backpack
- Change of clothes
- Portable and wall chargers
- Poncho
- Duffy ear hat
- Mini Duffy for photo ops (for muh blog)
- Sinus pills
- Pain pills
- Bathroom stuff (tooth brush, tooth paste, deodorant, face wipes...)
- Zip lock baggy for water rides for my phone

This may sound strange but I always pack a large zip lock bag in my back pack for when we go on water rides to put the cell phones & DH's wallet in. I also want to add lip gloss or ChapStick.

This may sound strange but I always pack a large zip lock bag in my back pack for when we go on water rides to put the cell phones & DH's wallet in. I also want to add lip gloss or ChapStick.

Hey I never thought of that! I like that idea.

Camera
iPad
iPhone
Portable charger
Lanyard
Pain meds
Makeup
Facial wipes
Toothbrush/paste
Eye drops
Deodorant
Extra change of clothing
Blanket
Light sweater
Coat
Gloves

I'm going to bring:
Draw string backpack
Lightweight change of clothes (leggings and new t-shirt)
Sweatshirt
Portable Charger
Phone
Wallet
Ipod (to watch movies on waiting for the parade! DBF will be play his Marvel game on his cell... AGAIN! lol)

Anything else I need I'll buy, it's going to be a long day and i don't want to be carrying too much stuff around.

I'm coming from the east coast so I packed a small blanket for the redeye home, debating bringing that as well for parade waiting...

Tomorrow will for sure be a locker day because I know I'll be buying stuff and I don't wanna carry it.

Ah I forgot my gloves. I want to be comfortable and warm at night ;) i can go back and get them before I leave.

HEY! Question!? If I buy a locker in DL tonight, can I leave my stuff in there until tomorrow? How does that work with rental times?

Everything we take for a regular trip plus Advil and more snacks, a clean pair of socks, blanket, download Disney music and earbuds :)

Ah I forgot my gloves. I want to be comfortable and warm at night ;) i can go back and get them before I leave.

HEY! Question!? If I buy a locker in DL tonight, can I leave my stuff in there until tomorrow? How does that work with rental times?

I think I read somewhere that locker rentals for the event won't start until 4 am on the 22nd, so if you put stuff in tonight, it'll be gone by tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter