What to order at Morimotos?

The rib appetizer. I wish I'd ordered the larger version and just had that for dinner. Absolutely delicious. I also had the duck ramen soup which was good. I can't recall what DH had but I know he liked it. He tried my ribs and thought he should have ordered them too.

The rib appetizer. I wish I'd ordered the larger version and just had that for dinner. Absolutely delicious. I also had the duck ramen soup which was good. I can't recall what DH had but I know he liked it. He tried my ribs and thought he should have ordered them too.
Yes the Ribs are amazing. We always get them. I really enjoy the Buri-bop, the angry chicken, and the miso glazed salmon as well.
The ribs sound right up our alley! I read elsewhere the Buri-bop is great too! Thank you for all the suggestions!

the tuna pizza, but it looks like it's not on the menu anymore. Bummer. :(

My brother really liked the buri bop.

Appetizer Hot & Sour Soup (guilty pleasure)
Main Mongolian Filet Mignon
Desert Nothing (desert here is OK but nothing great)

Ribs, laksa noodles and duck. Everything else we tried was pedestrian and way over-priced, including the sushi.

I'm reading this thread and reviews on other sites to get an idea of our departure lunch menu for 7 (Yeah. I got time on my hands).
So far I know we are getting the laksa, hot + sour soup, and Peking duck. The man is going to want the ribs so a half rack and a few other shared small plates make sense. Be nice if the stir fried Brussels sprouts are still on the menu but wont be surprised if they are out of season when we get there. A salad could make the grade instead. Hope there's a nice fish dish on the menu when we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter