What to expect?

cowza

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I'm going to Disneyland Paris next Sunday 15th June until Thursday 19th June. Can anyone give me any information about what to expect from crowds? I was hoping it wouldn't be a particularly busy time because both the UK and France are in school. We are staying at Hotel Santa Fe.

Thanks in advance

Ben

Welcome to the DIS Boards.

It should not be too bad, but I would recommend you get to the parks for opening time as the first couple of hours of each day are the best time to hit the main attractiosn before the queues get too bad. Even during mid-week I think some of the main rides will have 45-60 minute queues. Make sure you take advatage of the FastPass system at Space Mountain, Big Thunder, Peter Pan, Star Tours and Indiana Jones in Disneyland; and Rock n'Roller Coaster and Flying Carpets in Walt Disney Studios. This will help you avoid the worst queues.

Regards

Rob

Thanks for your reply Rob. I have took note of your advice. It is much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter