what to do???

grumpygirl06

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney in June, 2006 and have flight out of Baltimore at 7:00am. We will arrive at Disney before 10:00 so it will be a long day. I thought we should just hang at the Beach Club where we will be staying until we can check in and then clean up and go to Chef Mickeys for dinner (DDP). Or, should we try to go to Fantasmic (9:00pm show)??? I know it will be a long day and want to be ready for our first full day on Saturday, but am looking for other first day suggestions. Anyone have any good alternative plans???? :yay:

We are planning to do Downtown Disney our first night. We want to just relax a bit, get settled into the room, explore the resort then get a taste of Disney at DTD in the evening. We plan to eat at Earl of Sandwich and maybe hit Disney Quest if everyone is up for it.

We are putting our swim suits on and hanging out at the pool. We'll hold our bags at bellservices till rooms ready and head to Boma for dinner.

Unless my kids cannot wait then well hit animal Kingdom before Boma reservation.

That's the Plan.

Though DH says "We Plan. God Laughs!!"

Our first day, we land at MCO at 12:15. I figure we'll swim or hang out at the hotel until our ADR at Crystal Palace for dinner and then we'll try to catch Spectromagic after that. I don't know if we'll do any rides, but I really like to walk into MK and see the castle; I sort of don't feel like I'm really "there" till I've done that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter