What to do on Halloween?

Sandra

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do for Halloween with 3 adults, 2 6 year old girls and a 4 yr old (girl) besides MNSSHP? Do any of the other parks or Downtown Disney do anything special that night?

Thanks for your help!

Hi, don't know about other parks, but friends did MNSSHP and HIGHLY recommend it. I'm curious if other parks to anything as well. You could go off site and TRICK OR TRICK in a good Florida neighbourhood. S

We were at the Polynesian for Halloween 2001 and the resort had some activities for the children in the afternoon. There was a cake walk (my daughter won a cake!) and a treasure hunt. They also gave all of the children that participated a mask and a few other goodies. I would check with the resort, but I think that the deluxe resorts all had some sort of afternoon trick or treating.

OH ~ you mentioned MASKS which made my think of KIDCOT in Epcot! My kids ended up making 3 masks each during our April WDW vacation ~ we went to Epcot three times and each time they made the masks! That could be a fun thing to do Halloween! S

Awww geez I can't believe I haven't seen this post until now! This October will be Erich and I's 8th Halloween at WDW! :D I have a wonderful write up I did on it somewhere around here on a disc but can't find it at the moment.oy!:rolleyes:

Anyway DTD Marketplace is a great place to Trick or Treat.We usually go to MNSSHP before Oct 31 then do trick or treating ON Halloween evening at the MKTPL.Although we've never been I understand the Boardwalk has something going on that evening too.I believe Mickey even makes an appearance there.

We LOOOOVE Halloween and by doing the party before it extends our hoilday.Annnnnnnnd Erich, along now with Jonathan, get to wear their costumes Mom slaved away making for them, more than just once!!! LOL!Which reminds me...it's almost the 4th of July and they haven't mentioned a costume idea for this year...hmmmm? I hope my babies aren't growing up already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter