what to do Friday night?

mousemahoney

Earning My Ears
I am trying to decide and knew some of ya'll would help me. We arrive late wedn night :bounce: will rest thursday and go to 1900s fare for supper. Plan on doing MK Friday until park closes early at 6:00 so here's the question- what to do Friday night (this will be me and hubby with 4 kids ages 6 and under with grandmother and uncle)....do we try to do a character meal or just stay in park all day and then rest friday night or leave kids with grandmother and hubby and me go to epcot or go to mickey's party or.....

Please help- my hubby is sick of listening to my indecision and doesn't want to plan like i do!!!!

Still excited even with all of the cut-backs.....
75 hours and counting....

Go walk around the Boardwalk. There is lots to see and it is all free. There are usually jugglers or comics doing stuff to watch. Sometimes there is a beach party by Atlantic Dance. You can rent (not free) surry bikes and ride around the whole lagoon. Our kids have fun when we go. Also pick up breakfast for the next morning at the bakery. They have great bagels and danishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter