What to do for a free partial day?

mtemm

<font color=teal>Doubly blessed<br><font color=dar
My husband has a work trip to Santa Monica and I am going to tag along and will have a few days on my own. One day I am going to DL, another day I am heading to my old hometown a couple of hours away to catch up with friends. That leaves one other day. It’s been ages since I have been to CA, not looking to do WB tour or UH (done before). I would prefer to stay in the LA area since I will likely meet up with my husband by late afternoon.

Any ideas?

California Science Center with the Space Shuttle Endeavour. Really great if you have kids, but most adults find it fun too.

For a partial day, I would go with Warner Brothers tours. It easily takes 2.5 to 3 hours. If it was a full day, I would do Universal Studios Hollywood....

If you like art The Getty and if you’re even remotely interested in Roman and Greek history I highly recommend The Getty Villa, you need reservations but I can easily spend a whole day there

If you like art The Getty and if you’re even remotely interested in Roman and Greek history I highly recommend The Getty Villa, you need reservations but I can easily spend a whole day there
Considering this (art history major)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter