• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time to ticket booths close?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
Specifically, I'm trying to figure out what time the Epcot IG ticket booth will close tonight, when Epcot closes at 9:00. TIA!

Not there and have no idea with the new schedules and the restrictions but in normal times I have seen a least one open till park closes at every park. Always wondered why.

But we are going at the end of October and for some reason I thought the parks were closing early now. Or does that start later? During our trip Epcot closes at 7:00.

Not there and have no idea with the new schedules and the restrictions but in normal times I have seen a least one open till park closes at every park. Always wondered why.

But we are going at the end of October and for some reason I thought the parks were closing early now. Or does that start later? During our trip Epcot closes at 7:00.
Those earlier closing times start next week, I think!

The Vacation Planning windows might close 2 hours or so before park close. The Guest Relations window stays open until park close.

in normal times I have seen a least one open till park closes at every park.

Always wondered why.
Having spent years discussing ticket questions, thousands of guests arrive on the evening before they intend to enter a park, but they may want to buy their tickets or deal with various ticket "issues" in advance
of their park entry day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter