• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time should I line up???

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
:sunny: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND!!! Anyway, I've been reading about the attendance at Disneyland today on mouseplanet.com. I read that approximately 20,000 people were lined up at 4am. I'll be there next weekend and all the hotels, resort and surrounding areas are booked. Do you think I'll need to line up at 4 am in order to get in the park or do you think people just did it today for the official 50th?? :flower:

I do not think you will need to be there at 4 AM!! I am sure that the only reason for the early line up today is because it is a very special day. I would recommend the usual.... being at the park about an hour before park opening. Use EE if it is available to you. And use fastpass!!! I wish I could be there, but it looks like my next Disney trip is a ways off!!! Have fun! pirate:

I got there early to get the I was there pin. If you weren't there by 4 you missed out. No problems getting in. As of 6pm they were still letting first timers into the park

You won't need to line up early at all. If you want to be there when it opens, then I would get there about an hour early. Otherwise, you are fine going in whenever you want. The only reason people lined up was for the offical birthday of DL, which was today (July 17). You won't have to worry about that type of event or those kinds of lines for a LONG time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter