What time does booking activities online begin?

Skipper Tyler

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

June 18th is our date to start booking activities for our 4 day Disney Dream Cruise in September but I'm curious if there a certain time it opens. Does it open at midnight on the 18th or 7 am?

Midnight, however for us the check in portion opened around 10pm. So that way when midnight hit I was able to go right to the activities instead of screwing around with that at midnight.

Check-in opens at midnight UTC (or 8pm Eastern Daylight Time / 7pm Eastern Standard Time), activity booking opens at midnight Eastern time.

Disney recently changed the system and you can login at 8pm ET the evening your booking window opens and fill out all your travel information then at 12:01am ET you can start booking

So if my booking window is June 23,2020. I can log in on June 22 @ 8pm EST to fill out my travel stuff?

Disney recently changed the system and you can login at 8pm ET the evening your booking window opens and fill out all your travel information then at 12:01am ET you can start booking

I just paid off out TA cruise for Sept. We are platinum, so we don't pick a PAT. I don't understand why platinum cruisers can't just start online check in as soon as they are paid in full.....

One advantage of living and working in Asia, my on board activities booking opened up at 11:00 am. The down side is that we have a long flight before and after the cruise.

You need to live on the West coast ;-) I had check in last weekend for our August Alaska cruise. Check in started May 13th for Gold. I did my actual check in at 5pm on Sunday May 12th and then booked my activities starting at 9pm on Sunday May 12th. I was all done before 9:15pm and then went downstairs to watch GoT on the pvr :rotfl2:

So are these standard time or daylight time? Do I need to calculate the extra hour forward for daylight time, or does Disney adjust and start check in at 8 pm Eastern Daylight time and activities at 12:01 Eastern Daylight time?

So are these standard time or daylight time? Do I need to calculate the extra hour forward for daylight time, or does Disney adjust and start check in at 8 pm Eastern Daylight time and activities at 12:01 Eastern Daylight time?

You don't need to adjust anything. If it is the part of the year that is in Standard time, then it is 12:00 EST. If it is the part of the year that is in Daylight Time, then it is 12:00 EDT. That is why the previous poster just said 12:00 ET, because it doesn't matter if it is currently Standard time or Daylight time, it is still at Midnight for the Eastern Time Zone.

My window to check in online was last Monday night. It opened at 8:00pm. Activities would open at midnight but I was too tired to stay up. Wish I did. When I got up at 5:00am, the champagne tasting activity was already filled. I will keep checking and I know I can check guest services when I board. I was just amazed that between midnight and 5:00am, it was filled on the day I wanted.

Should have read this thread last night! No worries, I was still able to get Palo Brunch, and Palo Dinner, and the excursion I wanted. Was also able to get a 10:30 PAT!!

Did everything(including online checkin) in 15 minutes.

Do you need to complete the online check in before you can book the activities? If so what about linked reservations? Do they need to be fully checked in before we add them to onboard activities?

You can book activities before going through the online check-in process. Each room(reservation) needs to book their own activities. We always go with two rooms(since we've got 5 kids), and we just go to each reservation and book the excursions.

The only thing I'm not sure of is if you link two groups of people at Palo. For example, if you've got 8 people over two rooms, how do you ensure you get a table for 8 instead of two tables for 4?

So, currently, it is in EDT until November, then it will switch to EST until March, when the majority of the US makes their daylight saving time switches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter