What time do you plan to be at MK on the 50th?

Peter_noPan

DVC member
What time do you plan on arriving at MK on October 1 and how do you plan on getting there??

I'm hearing mixed messages about when the buses will be running from the resorts and not sure when the parking lot will open.

What are your thoughts and plans??

No plans to be there on 10/1. Most times we have been to Disney in the past they were always celebrating something. I think it is fine for their marketing people to try to generate hype and have something to advertise, but not a reason on its own to feel we have to be there. I can imagine the mass of people wanting to be there on 10/1 and then will say they had trouble walking around or getting on rides. Isn't the 50th going celebrated for the next several months? Seems a better plan would be to go after a few months when some of the hype has died down. Still not sure what exactly will be new/different other then some banners and colorful displays.

We were at our OKW bus stop at 5:20 this morning, were fifth in line at our turnstile to enter the park and were two of the first 100 people on Main Street USA after they let us in at 6:16 am. We had a blast - got all the merchandise we wanted, rode a ride or two, talked to Bob Chapek on Main Street, ate a Nutella waffle and left at 11 am to come back to our resort for a nap. So glad we went - it felt like saying “thank you” to this place that means so much to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter