• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time do reservations open up?

dani77

Mouseketeer
I‘m at Disneyland in October and really would love to treat two Disney newbies that will join me to the World of Color dessert party (hoping that it will be offered). Now I do know that reservations open 60 days in advance. But since two out of the 3 nights we are there the Halloween party is happening, we only have one night to catch World of color. Does anyone know the exact time tickets go on sale/reservations open? Midnight? 6 am?

I'm planning on doing the Dessert Party as well in Nov and after combing through the boards, I think it's 60 days out, 3am PST to do it online/app or 7am PST to call in.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong as I would love to confirm for my planning as well!

The dessert parties and fantasmic packages etc are not usually at 60. They trickle in with the schedule, you just have to keep checking

I’m currently (impatiently) waiting for the September schedule still.

I have been able to make dining reservations at table service spots but WoC is still only listed until September 2nd.

And only park hours are listed until the 9th or 10th - nothing else is scheduled yet.

Driving me crazy as I’m used to DW scheduling!

It’s been posted above, but the dessert and WOC dinner packages, etc aren’t available until after the operating schedule is out- so not at 60 days. If you look now, you may be able to book your other meals but those will show no times available. DLR isn’t WDW and doesn’t have the mad rush for ADR’s. Don’t want to jinx my September reservations, but I’ve never not gotten what I was after.

Okay thanks everyone. So I will just keep checking back often, hoping to be quick enough

Since you are used to WDW as are we take a breath reservations seem a lot easier to get. We go in 9 days and there’s still reservations available fir pretty much everything . It’s shocking lol
Yeah, it always surprises me how easy planning for Disneyland is. I just haven't hat "must have" reservations on my list yet and last time I went it was off season and no Halloween parties going on. But I have been checking the app for available reservations and was really surprised how much is available just a few days out :-). So I have hope everything will work out as planned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter