What time do reservations open for restaurants at Disneyland?

JenLoy

Mouseketeer
I know they can be made 6 months out but what time in the am do they go live. I've seen conflicting posts?

Disneyland isn’t 6 months out; that’s Disney World in Florida. Disneyland is allegedly 60 days in advance, but they’ve been running SUPER behind and October just opened (and maybe only the first part)?

Other than a handful of special packages that can book the day or two after they open (like the DLH Afternoon Tea during special menus), booking dining isn’t super competitive on this coast. It usually goes live sometime between midnight and 3-4am, Pacific time, on the website.

Our trip is October 26-31 and we can't get dinner or breakfast reservations yet, only lunch. I called and they said its because Disneyland hasn't finalized park hours for those dates yet.

• Wow
Reactions: EmJ
This year I was able to make all my reservations in June for Aug at 6a eastern, so 3a pacific. Like the PP said for most you can wait as the first day I had to wait until 10a eastern and had no issues getting what I wanted at the time I wanted and the site showed plenty of time available. I think I had to wait a little longer for the WOC dining package at Wine Country for lunch, I kept checking back until it opened up. I just can't remember if it was a few days or a up to a couple weeks

Sadly, I was told it was due to hours not yet finalized and to just keep checking back each day.... it's tough! I am a planner!! I want to know what we are going to be doing each day! Hard to do that when I can't get my reservations!! heheheh

Also keep in mind that sometimes they do it in batches. I saw dining open up for some restaurants for a date, but not others - including the one I wanted to book! When I called in, they said that, no, it wasn't that it mysteriously sold out, but that it wasn't in the system yet and to just check back every morning :rolleyes:

October is being released very slowly. Watch for the dinner hours to be posted and the reservations should follow the next morning. Not sure what time that is though, midnight?

FWIW I booked Blue Bayou last night for 3rd November, at around 21:00 UK time! It was only available up to 2nd November the previous night.

FWIW I booked Blue Bayou last night for 3rd November, at around 21:00 UK time! It was only available up to 2nd November the previous night.

But just Lunch I assume?! Dinner times are still not availible later then october 19th for me!

But just Lunch I assume?! Dinner times are still not availible later then october 19th for me!

Yes, lunch. You're right - just checked back, Blue Bayou is available up to 3.30pm on Nov 3rd, nothing after that. Missed post 3 above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter