What time can you buy an individual LL if offsite?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
From what I have been reading if you are offsite you can buy an individual LL (for like Rise of the Resistance) at 9am (if that is what time the park opens). My question is if they let you into the park a few minutes early can you then purchase one after you scan your magic band to enter the park ( say if it was 8;45)?

Thanks

From what I have been reading if you are offsite you can buy an individual LL (for like Rise of the Resistance) at 9am (if that is what time the park opens). My question is if they let you into the park a few minutes early can you then purchase one after you scan your magic band to enter the park ( say if it was 8;45)?

Thanks

From what I've read, it has to be official park opening but I haven't used it yet so maybe someone else can chime in with real world experience.

From what I've read, it has to be official park opening but I haven't used it yet so maybe someone else can chime in with real world experience.
Onsite can reserve at 7, off site is at official park opening, whatever time that may be. haven't read about anyone purchasing before opening time, but if you are in the park and tapped in, can't hurt to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter