what things do you overthink on?

Pretty much everything. As someone who spends way too much time at home with no friends and who already has anxiety issues, I have a hard time getting out of my own head. It’s the biggest issue I have and sucks.

"overactive mind". Those of us who have it know what it's like...and how it feels 1000x worse late at night when the rest of the world's asleep. :crazy2:

I 'what if?' things to death. I guess I end up making very informed decisions eventually, but the 'what if?' part seems to paralyze me as well. I'm trying to get better at it though. I wish anxiety wasn't such a major factor in my life.

"Unnecessary" purchases... those things that are wants more than needs, and things that are expensive.

Everything. Everything. And especially should haves when it comes to my kids and worrying about their futures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter