What stores are good for finding older/vintage candies?

I get small bags of Butter Rum and Cherry Life Savers at Publix. You can get Charms in boxes on Amazon. I seem to remember Charms getting sticky if you didn't eat them right away. The plastic wrap would stick to the candy.

I get small bags of Butter Rum and Cherry Life Savers at Publix. You can get Charms in boxes on Amazon. I seem to remember Charms getting sticky if you didn't eat them right away. The plastic wrap would stick to the candy.
That’s why I don’t buy Jolly Ranchers. They’re a pain to unwrap.

I couldn’t stockpile candy. I have no willpower when it come to sweets.

The Vermont Country Store and Lehmans (both have online stores and mail order catalogs) have old fashioned/vintage candy, especially for holidays.
Yep, Vermont Country Store - click on Candy then click Classic Candy. Great place to visit on a road trip too. Also Cracker Barrel.

The last time I wanted to buy vintage candy, I found it at Five Below. They have all kinds of old school candies for sale either individually for 10c each or in bags/boxes. Laffy Taffy, Tootsie Pops, Now 'N Laters, and rolls of Life Savers (root beer, butter rum flavors included). They even have the paper rolls of button candies, too.

haven't seen Charms since I was a child but I just saw LifeSavers in the rolls multi pak at Sam's Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter