what sports do you play?

i graduated high school this year and the school teams I was on were basketball, volleyball and fall baseball. i also played intermural dodgeball and ultimate frisbee. Next year I'm either playing basketball, baseball, or club volleyball.

i started this thread like a week ago lol. I don't know where mine went. But anyways..... I love to dance and cheerlead, I play softball,volleyball, and i like playing soccer sometimes.

Volleyball. 24/7. Well not really but I play volleyball A LOT. It occupies a lot of my time and money. lol This coming week, I have volleyball Tuesday-Friday and then the following week Monday-Wednesday. WOO-HOO! But yeah, I play volleyball. And that's it. :] I used to play softball and basketball but I decided I'm more serious about volleyball so I gave those two sports up.

i play soccer, i've played soocer for about 5 years. i'm thinking about playing tennis and maybe doing track for my school

Volleyball. 24/7. Well not really but I play volleyball A LOT. It occupies a lot of my time and money. lol This coming week, I have volleyball Tuesday-Friday and then the following week Monday-Wednesday. WOO-HOO! But yeah, I play volleyball. And that's it. :] I used to play softball and basketball but I decided I'm more serious about volleyball so I gave those two sports up.

::yes::

Hockey
and
Volleyball

I've played soccer for 7 years (a grand total of 12 seasons, beacuse I did indoor and outdoor 6 of those years), one year of softball and one year of basketball. (I wanna get back into b-ball.

BASKETBALL.
Cheerleading.
Track.
ETA:
And I play volleyball and extreme dogeball for fun. :D

Vollyball, Softball, Soccer, and i bowl sometimes in the winter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter