What Special Event Would You Recommend 12/2018

buddyjo143

Mouseketeer
DH and I don’t spend money on presents, but make memories instead. Last year we took the nighttime safari at AKL on Christmas night. It was fantastic.

This year we are in Orlando from 12/23 to 1/4 with stays at Coronado Springs, Holiday Inn at Disney Springs and a week at our time share.

Give me suggestions for a memory in the park or at a resort. We are willing to spend up to $150/pp.

Thanks.

Dinner at California Grill and watch the NYE fireworks from the observation deck? Unless their NYE dinner is very expensive. I have no experience with that on NYE. I believe there's usually a Holiday tour ...that might be nice. Fireworks cruise? We've done that and it's very nice. Carriage ride (POR and ...maybe I remember FW?) and dinner? Holiday Storytellers and Christmas treats around the World at EPCOT? Okay...I have to stop. I'm getting jealous. Have a terrific trip!

If they offer it, my suggestion would the JBJB dessert party at DHS. It's very festive. The setting inside the Chinese Theater Courtyard is unique. Although I've never sampled the food and drinks, I understand that they're very good. You'll also get a scheduled M&G time with Santa Goofy, 3D HoloSpex glasses, a tree ornament and VIP viewing of the JBJB show. Factor in everything else being offered at DHS at that time of year, and it makes for a fun night. Oh, I believe you also get VIP viewing of the SW show later that night.

Above is what was offered last year, it could be different this year.

If they offer it, my suggestion would the JBJB dessert party at DHS. It's very festive. The setting inside the Chinese Theater Courtyard is unique. Although I've never sampled the food and drinks, I understand that they're very good. You'll also get a scheduled M&G time with Santa Goofy, 3D HoloSpex glasses, a tree ornament and VIP viewing of the JBJB show. Factor in everything else being offered at DHS at that time of year, and it makes for a fun night. Oh, I believe you also get VIP viewing of the SW show later that night.

Above is what was offered last year, it could be different this year.
I read about that, but am totally unfamiliar with the characters featured in the storyline. Will that matter? We did see the SW show last July and enjoyed it.

The one event I have always enjoyed is Lunch with an Imagineer. We idd the one at the Brown Derby. The food was excellent and the conversation was so unique. There were only about 15-20 in attendance so it was very interactive.

There's a special Disney Yuletide tour you can take.

Also, you can do a Candlelight Processional dinner/show package at Epcot.

A little pricey but taking a fireworks cruise is special.

You can do a horse and carriage ride at the Wilderness Lodge and have dinner there, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter