• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What souvenirs do you like to purchase?

DW & I actually spend quite a bit of time shopping at WDW. I love looking at Disney stuff, it's part of the total Disney immersion process.:earsboy: I've had to lay off buying t-shirts for a while as I have so many Disney shirts that I wear one nearly every day. We usually get an ornament even though we're kind maxed out on those too. We enjoy Disney art but we're running out of wall space!

For the past three years I have picked up the Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendar when we go in December. It isn't much of a calendar. Each month has the days in a row at the bottom. I get it for the actual attractions posters. I have framed a few of them and have them at work. Every year the calendar has some really fun posters. One year I saw a woman taking them all off the racks and bought all of them right after I got mine.

I'm not sure if the pressed penny machines are still in abundance, but they are inexpensive and don't take up much room.

I love bringing back mugs. They get a ton of use, and every time I do use them, they bring back fond memories.

I'm also a collector of tiki mugs in general, so bringing home the Trader Sam's glassware is a no-brainer for me.

Artwork for my tiki/Adventureland themed house is another big favorite.

The overwhelming theme for my purchases tends to be decorative items that I know I'll see over and over again. The only major exception to that is snacks. I always like to bring something like a Mickey Krispy treat or a caramel apple home to prolong a little bit of that magical Disney taste.

t-shirts, magnets and as many christmas ornaments I feel comfortable carrying back in our luggage!

Mugs and tote bags--much to my DBF's dismay. I think I've been forbidden to bring home another tote bag and we need a second house for all the mugs. Haha if I see a mug or tote that I want, it's coming home with me since DBF bought one of these :moped:I think my items are pretty small scale :dance3:

I like to buy handbags, jewelry or clothing I can use every day. That way I have a little Disney with me all the time. My favorite one right now is a bracelet that looks a bit like a Tiffany bracelet, but every other link is a Mickey shaped one. It always takes people a minute to figure out that it's Mickey! I have three Dooneys and a couple Disney Loungefly bags that I rotate through during the year.

Pins, pressed pennies, photo frames or albums, keychains, Disney candies and lots of photos

Take only photos, leave only footprints.
My motto for the majority of things in my life..

At WDW, I rarely buy any souvenirs. However, many trips I have come away with a new CD... my favorite being the Muppets one from a few years back.

We do Memory Maker for photos. I always buy a Disney photo album for the trip. After that, it's whatever strikes our fancy. I have a Mickey metal trivet that makes me smile every time I see it in my kitchen.

Christmas Ornaments and Tervis Park exlusives.
I am drinking out of my 2016 Flower and Garden Tervis right now. That is the only I have seen in the parks. I have a couple of the cheaper ones.

I also buy just about anything stationery or planner related. Love, love, love the sets of Mickey and Minnie binder clips I got about a year ago.

Too much!
DS wants all the toys, stuffed animals and pins. We've also gotten a few fridge magnets.
For myself I like kitchen stuff, Christmas ornaments, bags (Dooney!!), water bottle, t-shirts for me and DS...

For ears I actually prefer Etsy - more creative and unique!

I want to do Memento Mori hologram and silhouette of DS on Main St.
Beach towel is a good idea!

t-shirts, mostly Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Grumpy, and Mickey. The refillable mug from the resort. A few magnets, pins, and ornaments. I keep saying no more t-shirts, but I find at least a couple that I just have to have. ;)

Usually just a Christmas ornament and a few pins if we try anything new. We used to get DD and etched glass with her name and the year from Airbros but she has them all x3 at this point. DD usually ends up with some bath bombs from Basin. I can't really think of anything else. Like a PP mentioned, a lot of it. Can be bought online now so I'll wait for a sale and order. FIL collects the monorail set stuff so we usually get him something for that during the sale too.

I try to buy christmas ornaments, a shirt or two, and I have started a nice collection of cuckoo clocks. That is actually my main reason to go to epcot is to get a cuckoo clock. Oh and I do love coffee mugs as well.

I love to buy the coffee mugs. They make me happy and I like to show them to hubby every once in a while as a "hint" lol...

I always end up buying drinks that come with souvenir cups (seriously, I have SO MANY cups). I've also recently started buying Disney wine glasses. And I always end up with a t-shirt.

And now I want a Disney wine glass. I can use a Disney mug in the morning and a wine glass at night. Perfect idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter