What sort of noises do your neighbors make?

Motorcycle revving on one side and fun, children's antics in the yard of the other side.

Neither are annoying like power tools could become.

Back behind the creek a tractor plowing the field.

Down the street a rooster someone is technically not supposed to have.

Next door on one side, 2 German Shepherds who bark at everything that moves outside.

The other side, not much, elderly lady and her adult son. He occasionally goes into the back shed and revs his motorcycle a little.

none really.....an occasional dog barks, but it isn't really annoying.
We might be the annoying ones :rotfl:
DH uses power tools a lot (but not in summer, too hot in his shop then).
And when the grand kids come over to swim, they make a lot of noise.
We are at the end of a dead end street, so really only the one next door neighbor would hear anything.....if they are even at home

Nothing much - the usual birds, dog bark, distant lawn mower/leaf blower. I don't like when the landscapers come around and have more than one house to take care of. Can't even make a phone call/receive call. Thankfully not too often.

My neighbor is an elderly woman who has had landscapers come once a week. Without fail they are here every Tuesday. Really not ideal for the work from home crowd which numerous members of the household are.

Not that I blame her, but 9 am on a Tuesday. Never fails. Sometimes they throw you off too and show up on a Monday

My neighbors have cannons and other loud weapons.
My neighbors got together to complain about it, but I just told them to mind their business and they'll be grateful for our loud neighbors when the zombie apocalypse starts.

LOL -- a good friend of ours has a cannon. He will occasionally shoot it, then wait outside about 10 minutes, then his cousin about 10 acres away "responds" by shooting his cannon. #rurallife

We use to live next to a church so it was nice and quiet but several years ago the church closed and it was turned into a kid’s dance studio. The building still looks like a church though which is nice. We occasionally hear the music if the windows are open. It’s not bad though. We have the local township building on the other side. It’s pretty quiet there for the most part except in the winter when we hear them loading salt in the trucks. It’s a heads up for us that the roads are bad at least. They also have a siren so we hear it loud and clear during storm warnings and when they test it at noon on the first of every month.

My neighbors got together to complain about it, but I just told them to mind their business and they'll be grateful for our loud neighbors when the zombie apocalypse starts.
At our last house there was a neighbor down the road that had cannons that went off on a regular basis to scare the birds away, they were growing grapes and the birds really liked them. These cannons would go off from very early morning until night, they were very annoying. I'm glad to be away from them.

In our current home we are very lucky to have very good and quiet neighbors. Just the normal dog barking on occasion, lawn mowers, and weed whackers going off. We may be the noisy neighbor, our generator goes off every Tuesday at 3PM for a few minutes, my DH likes to play his music when he's outside working in the yard and when the grandkids come over and playing outside, they can be pretty noisy.

Sits out on her porch & "sings" at the top of her lungs at all hours day & night because she thinks she has a great singing voice - she doesn't :(

This made me think of a lady that walks across the street (there's a park across the street from our house) and sings very loudly while she's walking. I guess she thinks she's a great singer but every time I hear her before I see her I think she's a little goofy/crazy?

Perhaps they're simply announcing the time.
tenor.gif

I live in a court - 5 houses.

The 3 neighbors I like are completely silent. Like angels from heaven. I wish they would cut their grass more often. But otherwise, a blessing. One family has nice kids even that sometimes play with DD.

The one set of neighbors I don't like run a used car lot in the front yard and a junk yard/flea market in the back yard. They are renters. Never seen/met the actual owners. Absentee, etc. The previous owners were decent people. Anyway, all the noises....

Revving engines, crunka crunka thumps with air tools in the mix, loud polka/hip-hop sounding music all hours of the night, tires spinning in mud, crashes from collapsing towering hordes of random junk, thuds when the junk collecting box trunk backs over their gate, screaming children darting into the streets, barking chihuahuas scratching a the wood fence, and drunken carousing on weekends. We call the cops or code enforcement when it gets unbearable.

You should volunteer to help them with their fallout shelter, maybe they'll let you in when the horde is chasing you.

We to have a neighbor who had a rooster. Stupid thing would crow all day long, not just in the morning. Roosters aren't allowed. Same neighbor had a goat. They would tie it at the edge of their front lawn, just about into the street, and it would either sit there and make goat sounds the entire time, or else it would get honked at by cars going by that didn't expect to see a goat in the street and had to swerve around it. Goat finally got hit by one of the cars. Same neighbor had about 7 cars parked in their yard. One of them with a bad exhaust system. He would start it up in the morning and just let it sit there and idle, the the noise woke up neighbors on both sides and across the street. Several of us called the police, and they called the landlord of the house, and they were forced to move out shortly after that. Now we just have dogs on either side of our house. One side the dog only barks when someone approaches the house, the 2 on the other side bark constantly the entire time they are put outside.
Aside from that, just the usual lawn mowers, weed wackers, chain saws, table saws etc. Only 2 young kids in the neighborhood, but we just hear them laughing and running around when it's nice out.

My neighbors are pretty quiet now but the house next door had kids that spent 6 years learning to play the recorder. They only had two kids so I have no idea why they played it for so long. Normally the recorder is a 5th grade thing. Just for the record, neither one of them ever got any better at it.🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter