• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What side of the bed do you sleep on?

It's changed a few times over the years, but usually it's the right. When staying at a hotel it's the side opposite the nightstand as DH needs to plug in his CPAP machine. Frustratingly I'm also the person who freezes at night because he needs the AC on.

I sleep on the right. DH has the left because it's closest to the bathroom

It's changed a few times over the years, but usually it's the right. When staying at a hotel it's the side opposite the nightstand as DH needs to plug in his CPAP machine. Frustratingly I'm also the person who freezes at night because he needs the AC on.

I hear ya!

When my husband was alive I always slept on the left side of the bed. Most of the time I still do. I have a male friend that says the man should always be closest to the door so he can protect the woman. I get the idea, but in my room there is a window on one side and a door on the other. How do you know which one an intruder will enter????

Always the left and closest to the door in hotels. At home there really isn't a side because I sleep in a twin bed to save space in my room. So I'm sort of in the middle.

I sleep on the left side, but used to sleep on the right with my ex. I usually hang out at the edge of the bed, because any body contact in the middle would wake me up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter