What shows are you currently binge watching?

Chewing Gum (one episode away from being done with the series)
Dear White People (same)
Schitt's Creek (still in the first season - I can only handle this show in small doses)
Stranger Things 2 (only like 3-4 episodes into it)

Stranger Things 2 last month (LOVED), currently re-watching The Office. Gonna try The Good Place next since I loooove Kristen Bell.

Just watched season two of Con Man today.

Thank you for mentioning Con Man!

I contributed to the funding for season 1. Bought the t-shirt and the poster (the latter of which is on the back of my office door, looking back at me as I type this).

I watched a few episodes of season 2, but then it fell off my radar. I'm happy to be reminded that I need to watch the rest.

Michelle Dockery is in a new Netflix Series called Godless. We watched the first episode last night and thought it was well done. We just finished Mindhunters as well. I wasn't hooked after the first episode but liked it more and more with each episode. I am excited it will have a season 2.

We watched the Ripper Street series recently. Lots of actors from Game of Thrones appear in the cast throughout the seasons. I liked some seasons more than others but overall enjoyed it.

It's funny because I wouldn't have picked any of these by genre (western, etc) but ended up liking them all.

Sherlock, for the millionth time. Then Stranger Things again, followed by the second series which I haven't seen yet. Also topping up on the latest Family Guy series.

I have been watching Hawaii Five O. Was looking for something mi dress one night and turned it on. Found out it's actually pretty amusing, some good humor and I like the characters and their interactions.

Just finished Mindhunter on Netflix. It was good, but took me an episode or two to get into it. It's slower paced. I like it but it's not my all time favorite show by any means.

Started the Punisher over the weekend on Netflix. Its another Marvel series, but I'm really enjoying it so far (4 episodes in). The lead actor is Jon Bernthal (Shane from Walking Dead), and I think he's great. I don't know much about the Marvel series and their comic book origins, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything with this series.

For anyone looking for another series to watch, I recommend both Ozark and The OA on Netflix. Both are just the first season so far. Ozark is on par with Breaking Bad if you liked that, and The OA has a Stranger Things vibe for me. Season 2 of The OA should be out early next year.

I just finished Suits last night. I tried Outlander but I can't handle that type of violence so I stopped 6 episodes in. I have a few episodes of Stranger Things 2 to watch then I will try Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Haven't seen this show mentioned. The Foster's on Netflix. A friend recommended it and so I've been bingeing it between my regular shows. Mostly enjoy, though it's somewhat predictable. There are 5 season, with 20 ish episodes each

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter