What should I order at Yak & Yeti?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We have been there a bunch of times for lunch and I usually order the chicken masala, but want to switch it up. This year we are doing dinner. Tuna nachos are a must-do so we will share that appetizer. Leaning towards the pad thai but wondering if their noodle dishes are bland and/or salty? If so, what other entree would you recommend?

For me, the Malaysian seafood curry is the best entree on the menu. My husband ordered the pad Thai last month and I thought it was definitely bland.

I always order the Lettuce Wraps from the appetizer menu. It is a HUGE dish of chicken, vegetables, noodles and, of course, lettuce. There are sauces as well. It's enough for two people easily! Very nummy!

Another vote for the Malaysian seafood curry. That is delicious! It's probably the best thing we've eaten there besides the tuna nachos.

Oh and I almost forgot the pineapple wontons...one of the best desserts on Disney property.

Oh and I almost forgot the pineapple wontons...one of the best desserts on Disney property.
God I love these so much. I'd put these on my last meal list.

I'm a fan of salads (generally - add in the heat, etc of WDW). So, I usually get this great salad (in terms of what to order) - I think it's something like the chicken chopped salad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter