What shoes/trainers do you wear the most?

One pair of New Balance sneakers. Uh...besides my snow boots, they're the only regular shoes I own. I live in various pairs of slippers, just not a shoe person.

I have what my husband complains is "57 pairs of dang shoes! who needs that many shoes?" lol. Thats probably a slight exaggeration :rotfl2:Out of those during the warmer months I wear my Tom's the most. Love them so much. As far as tennis shoes, my most comfortable are my adidas but they are all leather and so hot! So I mostly wear my asics for now. I am struggling to find a good pair of tennis shoes that I love for work since I'm working a lot of extra hours right now.

That's so funny! I have about 57 pairs too, LOL. And I wear every one of them!
My sisterinlaw visited and saw all my shoes and couldn't believe it. She has one pair of sandals, that's it!!!! She probably has a pair of heels because she used to go out alot with her husband and dance. I don't know how someone gets by with only one pair of shoes???????????

My husband doesn' t complain. He has a collection of baseball caps that rivals my shoe collection, so he knows better than to say anything :rolleyes1

Just simply what do I wear the most? Composite toe work shoe. I even cycled 2 years including several weekend camping trips and several week long trips to DC and across NY in them. They had a stiffer sole than my regular shoes which were running shoes and not good on the bicycle.

I now have a pair of trail running shoes. I thought they might work better on the bicycle and still be comfortable as every day wear, but they ended up neither. The sole is a little stiffer than regular "tennis shoe" that it's tolerable on the bike, but overall they ended up very uncomfortable. It's so difficult for me to find shoes as I do not like them hugging my feet at all. I like room to move and most shoes are just so dang narrow. Even my New Balance (well, I am 48, there's some kind of joke about that that I really don't get...) in 4E with these trail runners are too dang tight. My New Balance composite toe tennis shoe style work shoe on the other hand is fantastic, but old now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter