What series are you streaming?

I just watched Twin Peaks on Netflix and then followed up with the revival series (Twin Peaks: The Return) and the movie (Fire: Walk with me). Not the type of series I would watch but I got totally sucked in and then wanted to see the other shows that David Foster created with those characters. You have to look around for the newer series and I believe I rented the movie.

Okay. Here's what I've recently watched & finished

• The Wilds (Amazon Prime)
  • Bridgerton (Netflix)
  • The Queen's Gambit (Netflix)
  • The Mandalorian (Disney+)

I'm also working on....
  • Virgin River (Netflix)
  • All American (Netflix)
  • Dawson's Creek (Netflix)
  • Boy Meets World (Disney+)
  • Outlander (Netflix)
  • Harlots (Hulu)
  • The Vow (HBO)
I'm also doing a rewatch of Grey's Anatomy (Netflix)

I’ve recently watched over the past few months the following
Private Practice
Jane the Virgin
Virgin River
Kim’s Convenience
Fuller House
Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia

I’m currently rewatching Stargate SG1. It’s been a few years since I watched the whole thing. Love that it’s back on Netflix.

The Wilds
Queen’s Gambit (loved)
Dexter
The Undoing
Mandalorian (just ok)
Ratched (didn’t finish)
On Pointe (binged with dd. Liked it)
The Crown

I just finished Bridgerton. Gorgeously shot, was swooning over the costumes (and the men), and even though I was familiar with the story because I've read all the novels in the series, I loved every twist and turn. I highly recommend it, although I have to warn that there's quite a lot of explicit naughtiness.

The Walking Dead (again) - I watched it already, but my DH decided he wanted to watch it, so I'm rewatching it with him (it's amazing how much I forgot)
Fear the Walking (I'm watching this when I'm on the eliptical)
I just finished Downton Abbey - love this show!! This is now my favorite show of all time (ER used to be my favorite show of all, but that dropped to #2)

Just rewatched Dexter because it's going off Netflix the 31st and supposedly something new is coming out so I needed to remember who did what, just can't bring myself to finish season 7. Uggh when a great show jumps the shark in slow motion.

Plan on rewatching Sopranos to catch up for a rumored prequel.

Just peeked at AVA tonight and I like it so far.
Feed Phil is adorable and lighthearted.
Upload is pleasant and enjoyable.

Upload was great! I'm finding Amazon is somehow my go-to for streaming fun "new" stuff in 2020, since I did The Boys, Upload, Jack Ryan, and now Truth Seekers - all totally different and yet very enjoyable in their own ways...

:lovestrucLove, love, LOVE those kinds of shows and the Tudors was excellent! It's not just a bodice-ripper; it gives a fairly accurate account of the politics and the religious reformation movement of the time.

I'm currently watching season 2 of The Spanish Princess (about the young Catherine of Aragon) but it's just broadcasting now so it's only one episode a week. The White Princess and The White Queen are earlier series that tell the Tudor/York story. I'm also watching the current season of Medici - The Magnificent on Netflix and if you like that kind of show, The Last Kingdom, also on Netflix, is awesome.

DH and I are binging Kingdom (the MMA one). The first two seasons were awesome but it's not ending strong in season 3. When we're done we're going to start Black Sails.
My husband and I really liked The Tudors and they did a good job with the subject matter. I see the ads all the time for The White Princess, White Queen and now The Spanish Princess just haven't watched them yet.

I watched Black Sails a couple years ago overall I really liked it.

If you are a reader, the White Princess/White Queen/Spanish Princess are off of books by Phillippa Gregory.

https://www.philippagregory.com/

Prior to the pandemic I never binge watched anything. Since the pandemic started I've binged:

Big Little Lies
Little Fires Everywhere
Dead To Me
Grace & Frankie
Schitt's Creek
Tiger King
Pick of the Litter
The Imagineering Story
And a bunch of other things on Disney+ that I can't think of right now.

Last edited:
I've gone through a bunch of series.

I recently finished The Wilds. Keeping up with A Teacher.

I'm rewatching E.R. (Hulu) and Pan Am (Prime).

I watched episode one of Nurses. OMG, I'm not a nurse, but this was absolutely HORRIBLE. I mean, I understand writers and directors will take some "creative liberties" and leave out some of the minutia, but this took things too far. If you're a nurse and want to get upset, I might suggest it, but other than that, STAY AWAY.

I am currently watching Bridgerton and really like it .

I am obsessed with Korean Dramas so most of my Netflix watching are those. Besides those my recent watches and likes have been:

Virgin River
The Crown
The Queen’s Gambit 💕
Ted Lasso ( Apple TV)

Also been watching lots of Christmas movies the past month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter