What screams "I have low self esteem"?

My anklet socks. I had these pair for a long time, really comfortable...my brother in law, who has great charisma, thought my socks with the worn out elastic and flopped around like bunny ears around my ankles were foundational about my low self esteem in relationship to my physical deformity in relationships to my cancer. So he bought me many , famous sport logo socks ankle socks and threw away my old socks. the new ones make my feet sweat. Thankfully they didn't throw away my 20 year old carhartt hoody

I feel like there's a few different types- one type: Boasting, belittling others/being judgmental, materialism, closed mindedness.... other type: Difficulty speaking up, constant apologizing, lack of boundaries, having a hard time making decisions...

ETA: It's a lot easier to have sympathy for the 2nd type!

Things that scream low self-esteem:

- Cursing
- Threatening that you'll call a lawyer
- Threatening violence
- Talking about how important you are
- Putting other people down in an attempt to make yourself look better.
- Yes, I agree with those who mention loud cars -- overcompensation; I'll add this to that thought: playing your music so loudly that other cars can't help but hear it. It's like saying, "I want to be noticed, and I don't think I'm "enough" without this music."

Those noisy “racing” cars with annoying loud mufflers. Have a neighbor with one it’s awful.
Someone needs to explain this to me because it seems like it is getting worse. In the last year I've noticed tons of cars that not only have load aftermarket exhaust but now make loud popping noises when they decelerate, we call them popcorn mufflers. I live by a fairly busy road so it's uncommon to not hear a car like this every time I walk my dog.

I've never once heard someone say that this sounds cool or heard someone say they would like to buy a car that sounds like that, so who are all these people that want their cars to sound like this? Are they AI just messing with us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter