What rides will be open during HHN?

paqutte25

member since 2001
Went through a lot of pages here and got a lot of good info for this HHN first timer. Thinking of doing two nights at HHN by purchasing rush of fear instead of a single night and a Disney park day ( kids are now teenagers and looking for more ) . What rides will be open during HHN? Do they stay open the entire night? Going hard on first night , September 1st, with stay and scream and express pass but think a second night on the 2nd to experience more might be the move since opening night might be crazy
Thanks in advance

Rip Ride Rockit, The Mummy, Gringotts, Men in Black, Simpsons, Fast & Furious and Transformers will be open.

Death Eaters will also be roaming Diagon Alley this year.

Some rides will close earlier than others, I think last year TF, F&F and Potter shut earlier than the others, not 100% sure about that as we never do the rides during HHN, but seem to remember someone mention it.

This is a very good thread in the stickies for all HHN info Keisha created

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2023-halloween-horror-nights-32-orlando.3913739/

Fast and Furious has a House in it. So definitely not open during HHN. I don’t think Simpsons is open during it either.

MiB, Rip Ride, Transformers, Mummy should be open. Gringotts but I don’t think it stays open for whole time.

They might have Villain Con open during HHN this year. I would think they keep Minion Cafe open especially if Mel’s is still closed.

Are the rides that close early are the same that need to be clear of riders by midnight on Orlando Informer Meetups? Those would be Transformers, Escape from Gringotts, and Rip Ride Rockit (and Villian-Con Minion Blast if it ends up being open during HHN).

Rip Ride Rockit, The Mummy, Gringotts, Men in Black, Simpsons, Fast & Furious and Transformers will be open.

Death Eaters will also be roaming Diagon Alley this year.

Some rides will close earlier than others, I think last year TF, F&F and Potter shut earlier than the others, not 100% sure about that as we never do the rides during HHN, but seem to remember someone mention it.

This is a very good thread in the stickies for all HHN info Keisha created

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2023-halloween-horror-nights-32-orlando.3913739/
F&F has its queue utilized for a house at HHN (last year was the Blumhouse queue), so is unlikely to be running this year either unless they change the house/queue locations.

I have heard Simpsons is sometimes running, but wasn’t the last two years when we’ve come in September. Maybe they open it when crowds increase in October?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter