What restaurants for the half board deal?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
Sorry, I have another question. We’re now thinking about booking through Disney, the UK deal that offers free half board. Is there a list somewhere which restaurants you can book with it? And can you just order anything off the menu? Oh and do you think it’s too late to get a reservation for Chez Remy for the last week of November, if that restaurant is included? I know, totally last minute. Lol

There will be a list of which restaurants you can use on the vouchers.
There are different levels of meal plans so it depends which hotel you are booking as to which you will get.

If its the highest level (premier) you can eat in all table or counter service restaurants in the Village, parks and hotels except for the few not owned by Disney (Planet Hollywood, Rainforest. King Ludwigs?)

If its a plus or standard voucher it wont cover all the restaurants but you can use the voucher towards a meal and pay the rest. I cant remember how much each is worth.

A lot of the restaurants have a set menu which is covered by the cost of the voucher but if you want something different a la carte you can again use the voucher to pay towards the meal

You should be able to get a table at Chez Remy but might have to be flexible with the time you eat etc - remember because its in the Studios park which closes about 6 you wont be able to eat her in the evenings

Thanks! I think we’re going to book les villages nature. SO I’m guessing their deal is the lowest level. If it’s doesn’t include chez remy it may just be better to book separately or one of the other country deals without the meals. It’s really the the only table service we want.

As for time with that park being open till 6pm I assumed we’d be able to book a table at 6pm. Is that not so? I know at DL and WDW you can eat past park closing or before opening.

Sorry, I’m being a pain. I’m just confused. So here’s what it says when I click on the offer for what’s included.

Attachments

• B824243C-A233-4796-9C08-93E87F7F936A.png
    B824243C-A233-4796-9C08-93E87F7F936A.png
    250.7 KB · Views: 10
So it obviously is included with les villages right? And from that can anyone tell me which plan it is and if chez remy would be included? I’ve been putting off calling because I’m in Canada with only a cell and the cost would be crazy. But it looks like I may need to call to sort it all out. And to make the reservations for dinner right? It can’t be done online or by email?

So it obviously is included with les villages right? And from that can anyone tell me which plan it is and if chez remy would be included? I’ve been putting off calling because I’m in Canada with only a cell and the cost would be crazy. But it looks like I may need to call to sort it all out. And to make the reservations for dinner right? It can’t be done online or by email?

There is a post on here about calling DLP from the US, maybe it also works for Canada?

Reservations can only be done via phone or via the Dutch website. This is the only country site which allows online reservations, 2 months in advance. The set up is the same as the US parks, and use Google translate.

Last edited:

It says your package includes the PLUS option which means Chez Remy is included. It's a 2 course set menu, or your vouchers can be used for their monetary value (around 24 euros from memory).
On the Disneyland Paris website (the UK version at least) you can view the menus for each restaurant, and you'll see the little PLUS sign with the meal plan (steaming dish) symbol.

It says your package includes the PLUS option which means Chez Remy is included. It's a 2 course set menu, or your vouchers can be used for their monetary value (around 24 euros from memory).
On the Disneyland Paris website (the UK version at least) you can view the menus for each restaurant, and you'll see the little PLUS sign with the meal plan (steaming dish) symbol.
This is so helpful! I’ve been reading those menus for some time now and I never noticed the plus and premium icons. How did I miss those!?! Thank you.

It's not the most obvious thing! There used to be a table on the website which showed which restaurants were in each plan, I'm not sure why they don't do that anymore.
We had the Half Board Plus deal on our last trip and we ate at Chez Remy, Annette's, Agrabah and Inventions (using the vouchers for their monetary value and paying the rest in cash at Inventions). Looking forward to going Premium for the first time when we go next week, it's our first time staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter