What Restaurant Good/Bad

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
Have you been to a restaurant at WDW on your first time food and service was great then on your next visit a complete turn around with bad food and or service?Did you go back third time?If you did how was it on the third time?This happened to us at Mexico first time great,second was bad experience,chicken under cooked and just everything tasted bad and service was slow.Third time was ok but did not impress us enough to go back for a 4th time yet.:wave2:

The Brown Derby...

First time was awesome. Then the second time, both our service and food were terrible for the price we paid. Then we went back this last June because we were taking my parents to WDW for the first time and we wanted to get the Fantasmic Dinner Package. It was GREAT! My husband and I were so impressed. So I've made a PS for this December. Hopefully, it will be just as great as June.

Le Cellier! We had wonderful service and fantastic food (mushroom filet) the first time we went.

The second time (last year) our service was horrible, and the steak was dry and tough. We tried to complain about it, but our server just said that "they must have gotten a bad cut of meat today". She wouldn't get the chef and she said the manager wasn't available.

We will try it again soon, just to make sure it was a one-time thing. We're pretty sure they just had a bad day.

yes, Mexico that's happened to us as well, actually it was good a few times then just went downhill, this has also happened at Spoodles as well.

Rhonda if that was fairly recent at Le Cellier I would DEFINITELY email guest services. You deserve a comped dinner for that experience. What did they mean they had a bad piece of meat and couldn't replace or get a manager, what is that???? SO it's ok that they serve you bad food and you pay for it, I don't think so. Just because they had a bad day doesn't mean you should too and then you have to pay for it?? NOOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter